JobManager is a web application for recruitment consultants, staffing agencies and other organisations who wish to publish jobs to their website quickly and easily without the need for any specialist web knowledge or skills.
Its designed for ease of use both by candidates searching for jobs and admin users managing the job listings.
The system can be customised and integrated with pretty much any website and is proven to bring a steady stream of new candidates registering their CVs online, or applying for specific jobs.
With applicant tracking and job stats built in, as well as search engine optimisation features, it makes for a fantastic web solution for many types of job listing sites, and with our huge experience of setting up websites of this type, your project is sure to be a success.
- Powerful searching by job keyword, location and salary
- Latest Jobs panel picks out a selection of jobs from various categories
- Gather candidate registration information via the website, (also client registration is included)
- Candidates can upload their CV’s and apply for specific jobs
Features for Consultants
- Client and consultant management areas
- Admin Area offers full control over your Job Board website, including not only jobs and sectors but also contract types, salary bands, locations and more
- See how many times jobs are viewed and applied for in your control panel
- View all applicants who have applied for a job, or all jobs applied for by an applicant
New in version 3.0
- SEO friendly/clean URLs throughout whole of the website
- Broadbean ready, can be integrated with the popular AdCourier service
- Expandable job results - show jobs in a broader area/location after main results
- Locations can be managed in a tree structure for more intuitive searching later
- Manage a range of job sectors on your homepage
Further Website features
The system can be configured to handle a variety of other standard website features if you require them:
- Add multiple premises details and location map
- Content managed information pages for ‘About Us’, ‘What we do’ and so on
- News section with ‘latest news’ feature managed through CMS
- Upload images and documents
- Runs on most web servers including Linux or Microsoft with PHP & MySQL enabled
- PHP 5 recommended
- MySQL 4 recommended
If you are interested in trying out our free job manager software trial, then just leave your name and email below and we will get in contact as soon as possible.